Раскройте скобки, употребляя Present Perfect или Past Simple:
- We’re going to Thomas’s cafe for dinner tonight. I (to be) there a couple of times before.
- They (to sell) 80 cars so far.
- We (to try) to phone them last week but (to get) no answer.
- We (not, to meet) before, I believe?
- I (to lose) his phone number. I couldn’t phone him.
- I (to lose) his phone number. Maybe you have it?
- The building (to be) empty for 5 years.
- He (not, to visit) us since 2010.
- I (not, to see) her for over 20 years.
- I (not, to see) her for over 20 years and then I bumped into her last week.
- Let’s have a cup of coffee, I (not, to have) lunch today.
- It’s 9pm, I am very hungry. I (not, to have) lunch today.
- Thomas Gainsborough (to be) a great artist. He (to paint) a lot of brilliant pictures.
- My brother is an artist. He (to paint) many good pictures.
Ответы вы можете скачать по ссылке ниже:Ответы к упражнению Present Perfect vs Past Simple.docx (53 Загрузки)
Если у вас есть вопросы по данному упражнению, оставляйте их в комментариях.